Monday, April 29, 2013

Silkk The Shocker - Charge It 2 da Game


1.I'm A Soldier ft.Master P,C-Murder,Fiend,Mystikal,Mac,Skull Duggery,Big Ed & Mia X

2.Give Me the World

3.Throw Yo Hood Up ft.Master P &Snoop Dogg

4.Just Be Straight With Me ft.Destiny's Child,Master P,Mo B. Dick & O'Dell

5.If I Don't Gotta ft.Fiend & Master P

6.Spotaggin (Skit)

7.We Can Dance

8.Mama Always Told Me ft.8Ball,C-Murder & Master P

9.You Ain't Gotta Lie to Kick It ft.Mia X & Big Ed 

10.Thug 'N' Me ft.Master P,Mo B. Dick,Ms. Peaches & O'Dell

11.All Night ft.Mo B. Dick

12.Who Can I Trust?
                                                     
13.It Ain't My Fault ft.Mystikal

14.What Gangstas Do ft.Kane & Abel & Mo B. Dick

15.Ummm (Skit)

16.Let Me Hit It ft.Mystikal
17.How Many Niggas? ft.C-Murder,Master P,Mia X & Mystikal

18.Who I Be? ft.Master P

19.Tell Me ft.Master P & C-Murder

20.Me And You ft.Master P

[edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment