Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Hennessy Collection, Vol.11


  1. I Found Love – Johnie Taylor
  2. Lets Straighten It Out – Lattimore
  3. When Somebody Loves You Back – Teddy Pendergrass
  4. Have You Seen Her – The Chi-Lites
  5. Lets Just Kiss & Say Goodbye – The Manhattans
  6. Everybody Plays The Fool – Main Ingrediant
  7. Wake Up Everybody – O'Jays
  8. Use To Be My Girl – O'Jays
  9. Family Reunion – O'Jays
  10. Stairway To Heaven – O'Jays
  11. Fire & Desire – Rick James & Tina Marie
  12. Cause I Love You – Lenny Williams
  13. I Wanna Get Next To You – Rose Royce
  14. Here & Now – Luthor Vandross
  15. Since I Lost My Baby  – Luthor Vandross
  16. Dance With My Father – Luthor Vandross
  17. I Wanna Know – Joe
  18. Endless Love – Mariah Carey & Luthor Vandross
  19. I Stand Accused (Long Version) – Isaac Hayes
  20. I Wish It Was Me – Tyrone Davis

No comments:

Post a Comment