Monday, April 22, 2013

Master P - Ghetto Bill


  1. Best Hustler    
    • Contains a sample of "Days on the Road" by Little River Band  
  2. I Ain't Play'n  
  3. Let Me See It ft.C-Los,Pop,Black,Lil' D ,Tank &  Ruga  
  4. Shut It Down ft.Slim Thug  
  5. Feel Me ft.Pop    
  6. I Need Dubs ft.Lil' Romeo      
    • Contains a sample of "I Need Love" by LL Cool J  
  7. I'm Alright       
  8. Shake What Ya Got ft.C-Los,Black,Tank & Pop  
  9. Love Hate ft.Halleluyah   
  10. My Dogs   
  11. Whole Hood     
  12. I'm a Gangsta 
  13. Yappin' ft.Young Buck     
  14. It's All Good ft.Ashleey  
  15. Get the Party Crackin ft.Silkk the Shocker,Halleluyah & Rugar  
  16. Respect My Game 
  17. Hood Starr ft.Lil' D,C-Los,Tank & Black  
  18. Thug Chick ft.Halleluyah  
  19. Dope Mann 
  20. There They Go ft.Drumma Boy  

[edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment