Thursday, April 25, 2013

C-Murder - The TRU Story Continued


  1. I Want It ft.Lil' Fame of M.O.P. 
  2. I Live in the Ghetto 
  3. Calliope   
  4. On My Block ft.Bootleg 
  5. I'm That Villain 
  6. Die for Mine ft. B.G.  
  7. Intro          
  8. My Life     
  9. Skit             
  10. Stressin'   
  11. Won't Let Me Out ft.Akon    
  12. Hustla's Wife ft.Junie Bezel  
  13. Holla @ Me ft.Soulja Slim      
  14. Skit             
  15. Y'all Heard of Me ft. B.G.      
  16. Betta Watch Me ft.Fiend & Popeye  
  17. Did U Hold It Down ft.Bass Heavy  
  18. I Heard U Was Lookin 4 Me ft.Montez & Capone  
  19. Back Up     
  20. Camouflage & Murder ft.Mac & Curren$y 
  21. Started Small Time 
  22. Mama How You Figure ft.Ms. Peaches 
  23. Outro          

[edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment