Monday, April 22, 2013

Master P - Ghetto Postage


  • 1. Intro ft.Erica Foxx 
  • 2. Bout Dat ft.Silkk The Shocker 
  • 3. Don Is Back 
  • 4, Doo Rags ft.Slay Sean 
  • 5. Bitch I Like  
  • 6. My Three Uncles 
  • 7. Golds in They Mouth ft.C-Murder 
  • 8. Problems 
  • 9. Poppin' Them Collars ft.Snoop Dogg 
  • 10. I Don't Give Ah What    
  • 11. Twerk That Thang 
  • 12. Life I Live ft.Slay Sean  
  • 13. Souljas    
  • 14. The Real 
  • 15. Pockets Gone' Stay Fat ft.Magic 
  • 16. My Babooski ft.Tamar Braxton   
  • 17. Still Ballin' ft.Krazy & Slay Sean 
  • 18. Soulja Boo ft.Erica Foxx  
  • 19. Hush  
  • 20. Roll How We Roll ft.Afficial 
  • 21. Would You ft.Suga Bear & Krazy 
  • 22. It Don't Get No Better ft.Black Felon 
  • 23. Always Come Back to You  

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment