Tuesday, April 23, 2013

C-Murder - Calliope Click Volume 1


  1. Intro 
  2. I'm Down 
  3. No Pressure ft.Sincere Sosa & Jason Lyric     
  4. It's So Hard ft.Jahbo           
  5. Real Click ft.Holidae & Jason Lyric 
  6. 100 All Time ft.Holidae      
  7. Come Roll with Me ft.Snoop Dogg & Jahbo    
  8. Get It On ft.Als & Holidae   
  9. Choppers ft.Big B & Pukie  
  10. N.O. in Me ft.Juvenile & B.G. 
  11. Hate on Me ft.Holidae    
  12. The Life I Live ft.Jahbo 
  13. My Hustle ft.Pukie,Sincere Sosa & Jahbo 
  14. Real Where I Live ft.Macho,Duggum-D & Bop      
  15. My City ft.M11 & Young Trump     
  16. Carrin' da Hawk ft.Holidae,Macho & Malachi       
  17. Streets Made Me ft.Lil' Real One 
  18. I Don't Understand ft.T'Glok,Yung Milly & Yella 

[edit]


No comments:

Post a Comment