Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Trae Tha Truth - Tha Blackprint Edition

1. Intro ft.DJ Scream 
2. Sick Of This Shit ft. R Kelly [Prod. By Stroud & Platinum Hands
3. Choppa Talk ft.Young Jeezy & Yo Gotti [Prod. By Sonny Digital] 
4. No Lie 
5. I Do This ft. T.I.,Rico Love & Dj Khaled [Prod. By J.U.S.T.I.C.E. League] 
6. Don't Like ft. T.I. 
7. Bitch I'm From Texas ft.Z-Ro,Paul Wall,Slim Thug,Kirko Bangz & Bun B [Prod. By 1500] 
8. Rollin [Prod. By Platinum Hands
9. Interlude (T.I. Speaks) 
10. Tell Me That I Can't ft.Meek Mill [Prod. By Cardiak] 
11. Remember The Rain [Prod. By Mr. Inkredible] 
12. Fucked Up World ft.Z-Ro & Young Noble 
13. Sick Of Being Broke ft.D-Bo & DJ Scream 
14. I Got Em ft.Waka Flocka [Prod. By Kaleon] 
15. Fighting Words ft. T.I. & Juicy J [Prod. By Mike Will Made It] 
16. I Run This City ft.T-Pain 
17. County Jail ft.Lil Boosie 
18. Gutta Chick ft.Rich Boy,2 Short,Wayne Blazed & Twista [Prod. By Supa Villain] 
19. I'm On 2.0 ft.Big K.R.I.T.,Jadakiss,J. Cole,Kendrick Lamar,B.o.B,Tyga,Gudda Gudda,Bun B & Mark Morrison  [Prod. By Cy Fyre]
                                                                                                                     
20. Outro ft.DJ Scream

No comments:

Post a Comment