Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Meek Mill - Flamers 3 (The Wait Is Over)


1. Intro 
2. Wait Is Over [Prod. By D&G Beats] 
3. Rose Red [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
4. I’m Tryna ft.Mel Luv & E. Ness [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
5. Be Alright ft.Gille Da Kid 
6. Skit 
7. Swagga Surfin’ ft. K. Smith 
8. I Be Gettin’ Money ft.Shizz Nitty 
9. The Re 
10. 40 On My Hip ft.NH & Nitty [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
11. I’m Clean ft.Young Dro [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
12. Make Em Say [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
13. Money Like A Mufucka ft. K. Smith & Mel Luv [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
14. Here We Go Again ft.Mel Luv 
15. Shit On The Industry 
16. I Want ‘Em All ft.Mel Luv [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
17. They Don’t Care [Prod. By HM] 
18. All Good A Week Ago ft.Oschino 
19. Skit #2 
20. Philadelphia Born And Raised ft.Young Chris,Freeway & Black Thought [Prod. By Flow Fire] 
21. It Takes Two 
22. Skit #3 
23. I’m Killin’ ‘Em ft.Red Cafe [Prod. By Jahlil Beats] 
24. Set The Stage On Fire 
25. Gimme More ft.Young Steff [Prod. By Dilemma] 

No comments:

Post a Comment