Monday, September 10, 2012

Lil Wayne – Dedication 3 (Gangsta Grillz)


  • 1. Welcome Back
  • 2. Dedication 3 ft.Gudda Gudda,Willie the Kid & Mack Maine
  • 3. What Else Is There to Do
  • 4. Dick Pleaser ft.Jae Millz
  • 5. Ain’t I ft.Jae Millz
  • 6. You Love Me, I Hate You
  • 7. Bang Bang ft.Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
  • 8. The Other Side ft.La the Darkman,Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
  • 9. My Weezy ft.Shanell,Lil Twist &Tyga
  • 10. A Dedication
  • 11. She’s a Ryder ft.Gudda Gudda
  • 12. Still I Rise ft.Nicki Minaj
  • 13. Magic ft.Gudda Gudda
  • 14. Do’s and Don’ts of Young Money
  • 15. Whoever You Like ft.Jae Millz & Gudda Gudda
  • 16. That Was Easy!
  • 17. Get Bizzy ft.Gudda Gudda
  • 18. I Got That Gangsta ft.La the Darkman & Willie the Kid
  • 19. A Message to the DJ’s
  • 20. Stuntin ft.Drake
  • 21. Dedicated
  • 22. Put On for the Game ft.Tyga & Gudda Gudda
  • 23. Dedication 4????????                                
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment