Monday, September 10, 2012

DJ Khaled – Kiss The Ring (Deluxe Edition)

  



  • 1. Shout Out to the Real ft.Meek Mills,Ace Hood & Plies
  • 2. Bitches & Bottles (Let’s Get It Started) ft.Lil Wayne,T.I. & Future
  • 3. I Wish You Would ft.Kanye West & Rick Ro$$
  • 4. Take It to the Head ft.Chris Brown,Rick Ro$$,Nicki Minaj & Lil Wayne
  • 5. They Ready ft. J.Cole,Big K.R.I.T. & Kendrick Lamar
  • 6. I’m So Blessed ft.Big Sean,Wiz Khalifa,Ace Hood & T-Pain
  • 7. Hip Hop ft.Scarface,Nas & DJ Premier
  • 8. I Did It For My Dawgz ft.Rick Ro$$,Meek Mill,French Montana & Jadakiss
  • 9. I Don’t See ‘Em ft.Birdman,Ace Hood & 2 Chainz
  • 10. Don’t Pay 4 It ft.Wale,Tyga,Mack Maine & Kirko Bangz
  • 11. Suicidal Thoughts ft.Movado
  • 12. Outro (They Don’t Want War) ft.Ace Hood
  • 13. Don’t Get Me Started [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track] Ace Hood ft.DJ Khaled
  • 14. Aktion Pak [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track] Mavado ft.DJ Khaled
  • 15. B-Boyz [Deluxe Edition Bonus Track] Birdman ft.DJ Khaled,Mack Maine,Kendrick Lamar & Ace Hood
  • 16. Piss ‘Em Off [iTunes Bonus Track] Ace Hood ft.DJ Khaled   
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment