Friday, June 6, 2014

Hennessy Collection, Vol.9


  1. Nobody – Keith Sweat ft.Athena Cage
  2. All I Have – Jennifer Lopez ft.LL Cool J
  3. Irraplaceable – Beyoncé
  4. Solid As A Rock [Extended Version] – Ashford & Simpson
  5. Reunited – Marvin Gaye & Tammie Terrell
  6. If I Could Build My World Around You
  7. Aint Nothing Like the Real Thing – Marvin Gaye & Tammie Terrell
  8. I'm Real Remix – Jennifer Lopez ft.Ja Rule
  9. Secret Lover – Atlantic Star
  10. Always – Atlantic Star
  11. Rock Me Tonight – Freddie Jackson
  12. Tasty Love – Freddie Jackson
  13. On My Own – Patti LaBelle ft.Micheal McDonald
  14. I Remember – Keyshia Cole
  15. Don't Stop The Music – 4:58
  16. Juicy Fruit – Mtume
  17. Aint No Stopping Us Now (long Version)
  18. Wake Up Everybody [Original Version] – Harold Melvin & The Bluenotes
  19. When Somebody Loves You Back – Teddy Pendergrass

No comments:

Post a Comment