Saturday, October 19, 2013

DJ Khaled - Suffering From Success (Deluxe Edition)


1. Obama (Winning More Interlude)
2. Suffering From Success (Future & Ace Hood)
3. I Feel Like Pac / I Feel Like Biggie (Diddy,Meek Mill,Rick Ro$$,T.I. & Swizz Beatz)
4. You Don’t Want These Problems (2 Chainz,Ace Hood,Meek Mill,French Montana,Rick Ro$$,Big Sean & Timbaland)
5. Blackball (Future,Ace Hood & Plies)
6. No Motive (Lil Wayne)
7. I’m Still (Chris Brown,Ace Hood,Wiz Khalifa & Wale)
8. I Wanna Be With You (Nicki Minaj,Rick Ro$$ & Future)
9. No New Friends (Drake,Rick Ro$$ & Lil’ Wayne)
10. Give It All To Me (Mavado & Nicki Minaj)
11. Hells Kitchen (J. Cole & Bas)
12. Never Surrender (Akon,Anthony Hamilton,Jadakiss,John Legend,Meek Mill & Scarface)
13. Murcielago (Doors Go Up)” (Birdman & Meek Mill)
14. Black Ghost (Vado)
15. Helen Keller (Kat Dahlia) [Prod. by Arthur McArthur]
16. At The Top (Mavado)

No comments:

Post a Comment