Monday, July 8, 2013

Lil' Boosie - Random Mix,Vol.3


1. Chase The Paper ft.UGK [Bad
2. Bullshit [Bad
3. It Ain't A Dream [Bad
4. Ballin & Shinin [Bad
5. For My Hood [Bad
6. Like Me [Bad
7. J-Walk [Bad
8. Juug Girl [Bad
9. It Ain't My Fault [Bad

10. I Be Flyin {Product Of My Environment}

11. Big Shot {Product Of My Environment}
12. Feel Like I Loose My Mind {Product Of My Environment}
13. Its All On You {Product Of My Environment}
14. Still Gangsta {Product Of My Environment}
15. Life Of A Real {Product Of My Environment}
16. In Heat {Product Of My Environment}
17. We In The Building {Product Of My Environment}
18. Boys In Da Hood Always Hard {Product Of My Environment}
19. Feeling Right {Product Of My Environment}
20. Do You Know What's Going On {Product Of My Environment}

No comments:

Post a Comment