Thursday, May 2, 2013

Kane & Abel - Am I My Brother's Keeper


  1. Time After Time ft.Master P *Samples Cyndi Lauper's Time After Time 
  2. This Is for the Smokers ft.Fiend 
  3. Tryin 2 Have Sumthin' ft.Master P & Fiend 
  4. Soldier Story 
  5. Throw Them Thangs ft.Magic 
  6. Out of Town Bitches ft.Snoop Dogg 
  7. Ghetto Day ft. D. Marshall 
  8. Stress 
  9. We Don't Care 
  10. The Game 
  11. Watch Me ft.Silkk the Shocker, Soulja Slim & Mystikal   
  12. Only God Knows 
  13. Call Me When You Need Some ft.Silkk the Shocker,Master P & Sons of Funk 
  14. No Limit Niggas ft.C-Murder & Fiend 
  15. Bout That Combat ft.Soulja Slim & Full Blooded  
  16. No Turning Back ft.Fiend 
  17. Betta Kill Me 
  18. My Hood to Yo Hood ft.Snoop Dogg 
  19. Am I My Brother's Keeper 
  20. Gangstafied Forever ft.Silkk the Shocker & O'Dell 
  21. Let's Go Get 'Em ft.Soulja Slim,Mac,Big Ed,Fiend,Mia X & Mystikal 
  22. Greens, Cornbread & Cabbage ft.Master P & Prime Suspects 
  23. I Ain't Runnin ft.C-Murder 

[edit]

No comments:

Post a Comment