Wednesday, January 2, 2013

Young Dolph - Blue Magic


1. Just Landed [Prod. By DJ Squeeky]
2. Showtime [Prod. By Peezy] 
3. I Got This [Prod. By DJ Squeeky] 
4. I Ain't Lyin [Prod. By Izze The Producer] 
5. A Plus (Remix) ft.Gucci Mane [Prod. By DJ Squeeky] 
6. Dream [Prod. By Peezy] 
7. Juiced Up ft.Tim Gates [Prod. By Izze The Producer] 
8. While I'm Rollin Up ft.8Ball & MJG [Prod. By Drumma Boy] 
9. Blow Sniffer [Prod. By Peezy] 
10. Call Me Back [Prod. By Drumma Boy] 
11. You Rockin ft.Paul Wall [Prod. By DJ Squeeky] 
12. Trigger Man [Prod. By DJ Squeeky] 
13. Big Bag [Prod. By Izze The Producer] 
14. Dat Recipe (D-Boy ft.Future & Dolph) 
15. Drop It On The Scale [Prod. By Young Neiman] 
16. I Don't See Them ft.Tim Gates & Muney Makkn Murda] 
17. Bad Girl [Prod. By Drumma Boy] 
18. Dolph Speaks 
19. Make It Happen 
20. My Real Life ft.Gucci Mane [Prod. By Drumma Boy] 

No comments:

Post a Comment